JOIN THE TEAM
Working at B&D means more than having a job; it means having a career. Find our open positions by clicking the link below, or connect with us to start the conversation.
See Opportunities →
A ONE-FIRM PHILOSOPHY
Each person who joins the B&D team has demonstrated excellence in his or her field.
We recruit project managers, construction managers, planners, architects, economists, finance specialists, management consultants, and other experts. The merging of these diverse skill sets and backgrounds helps us meet—and often exceed—our firm’s goals. We are committed to every employee’s rapid professional development and provide many opportunities for everyone to stretch their intellectual capacities.
babies born to B&Ders
in the last 3 years
“I appreciate B&D’s commitment to inclusivity. As a woman in the real estate development space, all too often, I’m the only minority or woman in the room. It feels great to know that I have the B&D family behind me to make me feel appreciated.”
B&D’s benefits are second to none in any industry.
We believe that a comprehensive benefits package is critical to supporting our employees’ personal and family needs, and demonstrates our true commitment to work-life balance.
Whether you are looking for a company that shares the burden of health care costs, permits occasional working-from-home flexibility, or invests heavily into each employee’s 401(k), B&D delivers a complete package.
B&D provides a complete package to our full-time employees.
- 100% company-paid PPO medical, prescription, and dental insurance premiums for employees and their children
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Company-paid contributions to 401(k) retirement accounts
- Flextime and telecommuting
- Parental leave
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Commuter benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional memberships/certifications
- In-house training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate fitness center access at most locations
- Company-provided beverages
Our collaborative approach relies on passionate and ambitious individuals.
Each B&D employee embodies these attributes:
- Willing to take intellectual, emotional, & financial risks
- Committed to excellence for excellence’s sake
- Predisposed to initiate deliberate, disciplined action
- Intellectually curious
- Of high personal integrity
- Ambitious for the firm
- Able to endure to achieve excellence
We are invested in providing an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice.
Throughout B&D’s history, firm leaders have shown a commitment to creating positive, inclusive, and diverse environments for both our client communities as well as the firm. Inclusion is an essential part of our purpose.
In addition to making concerted efforts to hire and retain a diverse group of employees, we have an active Inclusion Committee that is dedicated to ensuring we all feel connected and included at B&D. As a firm, we are examining our biases together, which makes us all better and allows us to make smarter decisions for our clients. Working for B&D means making inclusion a top priority in your day-to-day words and actions.
Read Paul & Chris's statement on B&D's commitment to inclusion
Read Letter →
Photo courtesy of: Greg Land