Ron Herbst has over 25 years of experience in energy project development and sustainability management. Mr. Herbst has managed and delivered over $2.0B of design/build/financing of buildings and energy systems and has been the technical lead on $700M of energy and carbon investment funds. Ron received his BA in Environmental Design from the University of California, Santa Cruz and a Masters of Studies in Physics & Applied Solar Energy from Trinity University, San Antonio.
- M.S. Studies in Physics/Applied Solar Energy (Trinity University, San Antonio)
- B.A. Environmental Design/Physics (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Mechanical Engineer #24959
- LEED Accredited Professional
- ASHRAE Energy Modelling Professional
- USGBC International Leadership Award (2011)
- Deutsche Bank Climate Ambassador (2008-2012)
- ULI Greenprint, Advisory Board, Chairperson (2010-2016)
"B&D provides a great opportunity to learn, advance, and to make a positive contribution to our clients and the people they serve. I am inspired by the talented people and the entrepreneurial spirit in the company."
Photo courtesy of: Sam Kittner